Saturday, January 11, 2020

Fashion from Hallmark Channel's ❆Winterfest❆...including Jill Wagner, Lacey Chabert, Italia Ricci, Jessy Shram, & More!!!

"Oh the weather outside is frightful
But the fire is so delightful
And since we've no place to go
Let it snow let it snow let it snow"

Winterfest has begun on the Hallmark Channel, and you know what that means...
Snow, Hot Cocoa, Cozying up at the Fireplace, Ice Skating, and Keeping Warm in Cute Stylish Sweaters, Coats & Accessories.
Here are some of the fashions worn by Hallmark actors & actresses...
this year during Hallmark's Winterfest.
Keep Warm and Cozy this winter in these stylish clothes and enjoy these new winter theme movies.



Hearts of Winter Fashions

I love Jill Wagner's expression in this photo!
Credit: ©2019 Crown Media United States LLC/Photographer: Farah Nosh



Love in Winterland Fashion


Credit: ©2019 Crown Media United States LLC/Photographer: Pooya Nabei



Chad's Exact Coat is Available at Jack & Jones, however they do not ship to the US... Here is another great choice that looks similar to Chad's coat and available at Macys.

icon
icon


Amazing Winter Romance Fashion


Credit: ©2019 Crown Media United States LLC/Photographer: Courtesy of Johnson Production Group



Winter in Vail Fashions

Lacey looks Pretty in Pink in this Wool Coat seen in the movie...




Here are some similar style coats that look a lot like hers.


icon
icon


icon
icon


icon
icon


icon
icon


icon
icon




Love on Iceland Fashion

Credit: ©2019 Crown Media United States LLC/Photographer: Michael Larsen



Here are some similar puffer vests at a cheaper price.




icon
icon


The North Face Women's ThermoBall Vest - Medium - Teaberry Pink


***Blessings for the Day to Encourage your Life***
and Bring You Joy!




Dayspring Ecards

"He changes times and seasons;
he deposes kings and raises up others.
He gives wisdom to the wise
and knowledge to the discerning."
Daniel 2:21


Happy Winter & Warm Blessings to You All!


*Please note: I am an affiliate with Nordstrom and Neiman Marcus. When you click on links to this merchant on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission.

Follow My Blog by Email to Receive Updates!
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner








8 comments:

  1. I Love this Post! I really love the Winterfest movies... keeps in the holiday spirit! I love Jill Wagner’s coat, I might have to get it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Winterfest movies are a great transition from Christmas movies! I love Jill's coat too!

      Delete
  2. Love the New Banner! It is so cozy, warm, and wintery!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool post! Jill Wagner is my new favorite actress on Hallmark, but it’s a hard pass for me on that yellow coat. I mean, It looks great on her and all, but it’s just not me. My style is more like Jessy Shram’s. I ❤️ that you found her jacket & other stuff at my favorite place to shop online— Amazon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Jill too! She is always so great in all her movies! I am so glad you like the coats! I really enjoy shopping at Amazon as well, especially with prime!

      Delete
  4. I love the plaid scarf! Been looking for one just like that. Might get an extra one to gift some time. It’s great cause I don’t have to wonder about sizing.

    ReplyDelete

Please comment and share your thoughts