Saturday, October 10, 2026

Candace Cameron Bure’s Cozy Christmas Fashions in "A Second Chance Christmas" 🎄✨

Happy Christmas Movie Season, Friends!

The Christmas movie fun is officially beginning, and so is the cozy movie fashion! Candace Cameron Bure kicks off Great American Family’s 2026 Christmas movie season with *A Second Chance Christmas*, starring alongside Jonathan Scarfe. And, of course, I’m taking a closer look at her wardrobe!

You all know how much I love sharing fashion seen in Christmas movies, but my greatest joy is celebrating the reason we have Christmas in the first place: JESUS! Pretty sweaters and festive surroundings are such sweet little joys, and a story that makes room for faith, forgiveness, and hope adds something much more meaningful.

Now, here are pictures and links for Candace’s cozy looks seen in the movie! ✨






Candace's Henley Sweater Available HERE & HERE

Candace's Jacket Available HERE & (Similar Style) HERE

Candace's Sweater is Available at 
Poshmark in several sizes...

~Blessings for the Day ✞o Encourage your Life~


As we enjoy these early joys of the Christmas movie season, may we also keep our hearts focused on Christ. A story about second chances makes me think of the grace He offers us and the kindness we’re called to extend to one another.

**“And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ’s sake hath forgiven you.” — Ephesians 4:32, KJV**


Christmas Blessings,
Nea
 **Be HIS Light! ✨ Matthew 5:16**


~Thank you for visiting my blog! I hope I have brightened your day with Today's post. Please sign up for my Newsletter, where I share my latest fashion finds, home decor, holiday guides, and more. I'm also trying to grow my audience and would love it if you could share this post with others. Thank you so much! God Bless! Be Sure to Follow my Blog on Instagram & Twitter for the Latest Updates and Shop my LTK  ❣~



Follow my shop @ItsAWonderfulLifeStyle on the @shop.LTK app to shop this post and get my exclusive app-only content!



***Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. I may earn a commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase through my links. I only share things I love on my blog, social media, etc. Thank you all for your support❣ ***


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment and share your thoughts