Thursday, March 26, 2020

Finding Comfort & Joy in Jesus... My Prayers, Thoughts, & Hope for Today!


I have been wanting to share with you all my typical lifestyle and fashionable posts, but wasn’t sure how to go about it and address what everyone is going through. I am struggling to share what I love, but in the same time, I believe it will help me and I hope you as well to deal the with feelings we all are having now. Just setting this post up, reminds me of what I enjoy... sharing and doing for you all, and I am so happy I can do that! It is a welcome distraction, hopefully for you too! I will continue to share my typical posts but in way that might bring you some joy that day, but also not forgetting and staying aware of what we are all facing together!


I will continue to be praying for our leaders, our country, our workers, military, police, doctors and nurses... and especially the ones infected by this nasty virus. They are all needing all the support they can get and God’s protection and healing!


I just saw this week a story of a young man, 25 year old Jack Allard, who is fighting for his life against this virus. This story really hit me hard. He was a healthy, young, and very active man before this hit him. We had been told the young were not at risk by the doctors. Being in that age bracket, myself, I believed I was not as in much danger, but after seeing this story of his mother pleading for help... it show me the reality and dangers of this virus. Please be praying for Jack and so many others that are fighting for their lives right now!


How we experience life right now is so different and I am choosing to rest in the hope of JESUS to guide, protect, heal and give us strength in the storm of this virus.


It is so hard to see and hear of the lives lost and the general disruption and toll this is doing to our country. I have waves of different feelings, like I am sure many of you do... and that is ok, God understands and wants us to lean on Him Always!


I tried to stay informed but sometimes it can be too much and quite overwhelming. As my Momma always says... You don’t want your head in the sand. She is so right, it is good to be informed and keep up to date, but in the same time she also has told be to find Joy. Taking a break from all this is needed sometimes, and I plan to share content on It’s A Wonderful Lifestyle that might bring you that, JOY...my hope is that it does! I also want to continue to share God’s Word, for I believe it will and can bring encouragement, especially right now! God is listening, please talk and walk with Him... even though we are in insolation, let’s not isolate ourselves from God, but drawer closer to Him! Take comfort in Jesus! I love the song "Joy" by For King & Country. I try to listen to it everyday and crank it up as loud as I can and remind myself... The Joy of the Lord is My Strength-Nehemiah 8:10

Watch & Listen Below to "Joy" by For King & Country.

I also wanted to share a few devotionals that might be helpful to you. Devotionals are so wonderful, when you just need a quiet moment with Jesus. Right now, He is just wanting us to draw closer to HIM!


~Blessings for the Day to Encourage your Life~

Our family, has chosen to read Psalms 91 each day and I hope you can as well.

Psalm 91
1Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High
will rest in the shadow of the Almighty. a
2I will say of the Lord, “He is my refuge and my fortress,
my God, in whom I trust.”
3Surely he will save you
from the fowler’s snare
and from the deadly pestilence.
4He will cover you with his feathers,
and under his wings you will find refuge;
his faithfulness will be your shield and rampart.
5You will not fear the terror of night,
nor the arrow that flies by day,
6nor the pestilence that stalks in the darkness,
nor the plague that destroys at midday.
7A thousand may fall at your side,
ten thousand at your right hand,
but it will not come near you.
8You will only observe with your eyes
and see the punishment of the wicked.
9If you say, “The Lord is my refuge,”
and you make the Most High your dwelling,
10no harm will overtake you,
no disaster will come near your tent.
11For he will command his angels concerning you
to guard you in all your ways;
12they will lift you up in their hands,
so that you will not strike your foot against a stone.
13You will tread on the lion and the cobra;
you will trample the great lion and the serpent.
14“Because he b loves me,” says the Lord, “I will rescue him;
I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name.
15He will call on me, and I will answer him;
I will be with him in trouble,
I will deliver him and honor him.
16With long life I will satisfy him
and show him my salvation.”

It’s is such a blessing to know we’re all in this together, even though we are apart right now!


God's Blessings & Protection Always! Be Safe!

Follow My Blog by Email to Receive Updates!
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner



7 comments:

  1. What a blessing this inspiring message is! I feel your heart here, Nea... God bless you for finding JOY in each and every day!

    I know the Lord will see us through this!

    Blessings, Net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a blessing just knowing this post might help others to feel HIS Joy!

      Oh Yes, HE will carry us!

      Bless You Net!

      Delete
  2. Thank you for this post. Your blog is a welcoming distraction that I need right now! Bless You

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That makes me feel so good! I just want to spread HIS Joy & Good News of Hope! Bless You!

      Delete
  3. I love your new banner. It is so pretty for Spring. Thank you for what you do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do too! I just love it!

      Delete
    2. I am so glad you all love the banner. I wanted to have a banner for Easter to proclaim HE HAS RISEN!

      Delete

Please comment and share your thoughts