Friday, March 27, 2020

🌷Bethany Joy Lenz's Fashion in “Just My Type” on the Hallmark Channel🌷

Spring Fling on the Hallmark Channel is finally here! I know many of us need some distractions right now, and watching the premiere this weekend on the Hallmark Channel plus Christmas movies on both stations, will be an inviting change!

I love Spring... flowers blooming, spring fashion, warmer temps, and celebrating Easter. I know things may be different, but I believe this movie just might be the type that will give us all 2 hours of family time together, laughter, and sweet moments! So, sit back, relax, grab some popcorn and enjoy Hallmark’s first Spring Fling movie of 2020... "Just My Type!" Make this time of togetherness special!

Credit: ©2020 Crown Media

Bethany Joy Lenz's fashion in "Just My Type" is sweet, fresh, and springy. I was able to find some of her exact outfits she wears and similar options. One of her outfits just might be your type! Have fun shopping online for these fashions and watching the movie. Oh... by the way, online retailers are having great sales and promotions during this time. Shopping Online is a great way to support stores, our economy, and our country!

Credit: ©2020 Crown Media United States LLC/Photographer: Bettina Strauss


Bethany Joy Lenz's Exact Tiered Seam Crinkle Dress in a Springy Bright Green-Click Here to Shop!

🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷

Credit: ©2020 Crown Media United States LLC/Photographer: Bettina Strauss


Here are some a similar Floral dresses like the one worn by Bethany in the movie. These dresses would also be wonderful for Easter. Though we might not gather this year, that doesn't mean we can't dress our best for the Lord on Easter Sunday!

icon
icon



🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷



Credit: ©2020 Crown Media United States LLC/Photographer: Bettina Strauss

🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷

Similar Puff Sleeve Tops like Bethany's.
iconicon

🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷



🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷

Bethany Joy Lenz has been in several sweet Hallmark Movies which are available on DVD. These would be great to watch while we all stay at home right now!





Here is Great Popcorn to Snack on while watching the movie... Enjoy!


🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷

~Blessings for the Day to Encourage your Life~



God's Blessings & Protection Always! Be Safe!

*Please note: I am an affiliate with Amazon, Neiman Marcus, and Nordstrom. When you click on links to this merchant on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission.*

Follow My Blog by Email to Receive Updates!
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner


6 comments:

  1. Looking forward to watching this movie tonight. Thanks for the post reminder.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, you are so welcome! It is so nice to have these new movies right now! God Bless!

      Delete
  2. I so enjoy all of Bethany's movies on Hallmark. I didn't know that Bottle With Love was available on DVD. Thank you, I just ordered it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great! I really enjoy her movies as well, she is a natural. I especially love The Christmas Secret, it is one of my favorites. I have to watch every year!

      Delete
  3. I loved the movie. Thank you for sharing Bethany’s fashion.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved the movie as well! I am so glad you enjoyed seeing where to get her fashions!

      Delete

Please comment and share your thoughts