Monday, September 23, 2019

Welcome Friends... to It's A Wonderful LifeStyle




Welcome Everyone to It’s a Wonderful LifeStyle – A blog about styling your everyday life & the many blessings along the way! I love designing and creating unique things - it brings me joy … so that is why I wanted to have a blog and share my designs, finds, and thoughts about home decor, fashion, holidays & celebrations, and most of all my Love for Jesus Christ!

His Love gives Life…John 10:10-11 He is Our Hope each day! I pray that this blog will bring you all Joy, in this wonderful life God has given us! So let’s style our lives and have some fun!

As I start this new adventure, which I am so excited about, it is the First Day of Fall! Oh my, where has the year gone? It always goes by so fast! Every season is so special, like with Fall you always get cozy sweaters, pumpkin picking, cool nights by the fire watching your favorite movie and making the house feel warm and festive. As a farm family, it is also the beginning of the harvest season for us and trusting in God that He has blessed us with a good crop this year. So as we transition into Fall… let me help you get ready for colder temps with the latest fashions, Fall decorating, family gatherings, the joy of Thanksgiving and the Most Wonderful Time of the Year…Christmas, which is just around the corner! Oh My Goodness!

I keep Christmas in my heart and home all year long, by leaving some of the lights up, that work well for all seasons. I believe lights make us all feel good! I plan to celebrate Christmas all year here in some way and hope it will bring you joy and keep the spirit going all year long.

Welcome to everyone who is visiting here through my sister’s website, It’s A Wonderful Movie I know Net has many dear friends through her blog, and I am so excited to do so myself. Be sure to sign up for my email list and get my latest post!

My hope is that this blog can be a light to many and brighten your day with fresh new ideas in design and celebrating life’s memories! I want His light to shine bright in all that I share with you all…

Welcome & Bless All Who Enter!

Blessings for the Day to Encourage your Life and Bring You Joy!

When I began working on this blog, God laid it on my heart to always have a scripture at the end of each post. So, with a new blog and design, this scripture came to mind.

“See, I am doing a new thing!
Now it springs up; do you not perceive it?
I am making a way” … Isaiah 43:19

This is letting us know that God is always ready to do something new in our lives… if we just let Him and lean on Him…He will lead us to it.

~Nea~

18 comments:

  1. Welcome, Nea, to the wonderful world of blogging! I hope you have as much fun with it - as I have had over the years!

    With all your creativity, I can't wait to see all the designs you share in posts to come! You are amazing and always an inspiration to me!

    EnJOY this new, exciting adventure!

    Blessings to you, always... Love you, Sis! Net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. Thank you Net... You are so Sweet to welcome me to your world of blogging.I know you have had a lot of fun doing your blog and meeting such great people a long the way! I can't wait to do the same.

      It has always been, as being the big sister, that you followed me and now the roles are reversed and I am now following you. I have enjoyed watching you and marvel and admire all you've done! You are amazing and inspired and encouraged me to get this started...thank you for all your help!🤗

      God!s Blessings to you and always. I love you my Sister! ~Nea💕

      Delete

      Delete
  2. Welcome! I look forward to reading your new blog! Madelon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by, I really appreciate it! 😊 I can't wait to get started and share with you all more designs.

      Delete
  3. I love this! I want to subscribe but I don't see that option yet. Hope to soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How Sweet! I know my sister has really appreciated your support and friendship. If you want to subscribe, please do so by following by email, which is located near the top right. I would love for you to follow me. Thank you so much for your kindness and hope to hear from you soon!😊

      Delete
    2. Yay!I found it and subscribed. The mobile version doesn't show that option so that was my struggle, but I'm here now!!

      Delete
    3. Oh I am so glad! Thank you for subscribing and also following me on Twitter! How Sweet of You!💕

      Delete
  4. Your blog looks beautiful!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind words!😊
      It was fun creating the design and seeing it come together!

      Delete
  5. I have enjoyed Net's blog for a long time and love her testimony. I love to follow those who follow our Lord Jesus Christ. May you be Blessed in your endeavors.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It brings me such joy to share about Jesus! 💒 I know my sister Net appreciates each and everyone of her followers, and it is so wonderful to have you all here as well! I pray I can be His light to many! 🙏🕯 Thank you for such a warm welcome and God's blessings on you as well!😊

      Delete
  6. Wishing you nothing but Showers of Blessing from the Good Lord! I am excited for you in your new adventure, which I know will brighten many lives.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your kind words are such a blessing! Thank you! God Bless You Always!😊

      Delete
  7. Welcome to the world of blogging Nea!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you Pamels! ❤️ I am so excited to part of the blogging world. Your blog was so warm & welcoming. I pray I can be the same for you all!

    ReplyDelete

Please comment and share your thoughts