Friday, September 27, 2019

Friday Finds ~ Deck the Halls with FALL 🍁


Deck the halls with Boughs of Fall-y... Fall la la la la la la la la! ♪♪♪
Tis the season to be jolly, warm and cozy inside.
🍁Happy Fall Y'all & Happy Shopping!🍁


I have gathered some of my fall must haves from my favorite places to shop.
Please click these items below to see where you can find them for fall!

1. Pottery Barn - Lit Natural Pumpkin Wreath & Garland

2. Amazon - P. Graham Dunn Gather Here with Grateful Hearts Sign

3. Nordstrom - GAL MEETS GLAM COLLECTION Hayley Ruffle Detail Long Sleeve Dress

4. Dayspring - Thankful Wood & Metal Cross

5. Hobby Lobby - Distressed Galvanized Metal Pitcher

6. Hobby Lobby - Embroidered Pumpkins Pillow

7. Amazon - Meet Me at The Pumpkin Patch T Shirt

8. Amazon - P. Graham Dunn Deck The Halls Ornament

9. Pier 1 - Medium Textured Pumpkin

10. Nordstrom - Jazley Wedge Bootie

11. Hobby Lobby - Happy Harvest Metal Décor

12. Anthropologie - Daybreak Eyelet Peasant Blouse


What are some of the ways you all decorate
and get yourself ready for fall?

I know for me, it means fall colors of muted yellows, greens, and peach. I like to keep things light and fresh this time of the year. I always decorate with pumpkins (whether they be faux or from my garden), candles for a warm glow, and I always add a cozy throw or accent pillows. So... celebrate the changing of the seasons with these wonderful fall & autumn decorations for your house and you too!

Blessings for the Day to Encourage your Life and Bring You Joy!

"He has made everything beautiful in its time"
Ecclesiastes 3:11

The seasons come & go, so focus on the Lord, who remains unchanging and unchanged...
Praise Jesus for that!!!

In the fall plants and leaves dry out and fade away in order to make for new growth in the spring. We have to let go of our old selves to make way for the person in Christ that we want to become!
Fall will Spring forth to New Hope in the Lord!


*Fall clipart via www.etsy.com/shop/SunflowerDayLove

Disclosure: I am an affiliate with Amazon, etc... When you click on links to these merchants on this site and make a purchase, this may result in this site earning a commission. Thank you!


4 comments:

  1. Oh I am so glad you like it! I personally own some of these things and they are even cuter in person!🎀💕

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the world of blogging Nea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for welcoming me! My sister has been blogging for a while and got me started! I am excited for this new adventure!😊

    ReplyDelete

Please comment and share your thoughts