Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Kick Up Your Boots👢~ It's Harvest Time at the Pumpkin Patch 🎃



Please click below on some cute boots and other fall items that you can wear for everyday and create new memories this year at the Pumpkin Patch and check out why I love boots and more below!🎃


1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21


🎃 It's Fall and that means it is time to bring out your Fall Outfits & Boots!👢👢

I love seeing all the colors of the leaves, hay-rides, pumpkin picking, apple cider, and the crisp air that autumn brings.🍁 So to get ready and be ready for fall and pumpkin picking, I am teaming up with Amazon, Neiman Marcus, Neiman Marcus Last Call, and Nordstrom to share with you all some of my favorite boots, etc... to get this season.

I was inspired to create this post after watching an encore airing of Hallmark Channel's "Harvest Moon"... I really enjoy this movie, after all it is about shopping, and because I am a farm girl myself. I love watching the scenes with the line dancing...which is so fun! To get the song🎵~ Thinkin Too Much by Sean Patrick McGraw, that they dance to in the movie - *Click Here*. So, you all let's kick up our boots, shop for fall, have some fun... because these boots are made for walkin'!👢

By the way, in addition to boots... a plaid top is great Autumn fashion staple. Speaking of Autumn, #5 in the collage above is the top that Autumn Reeser will be wearing in the upcoming Countdown to Christmas movie "Christmas Under the Stars" on the Hallmark Channel. *Click Here* to see!

I love wearing boots in all kinds of styles... cowboy, winter boots, bootie, and rain boots. I don't know what it is about a boot, but when you wear them you feel more confident! Like Candace Cameron Bure's character Noelle says in Hallmark Channel's Holiday Movie "A Shoe Addict's Christmas," "a great pair of shoes👠 can change your life, bring you new possibilities and each pair have their own story." "A Shoe Addict's Christmas" is now available on DVD...get yours now for Christmas - *Click Here*. Also, if you want to look like Candace in the upcoming Hallmark Channel's Christmas Preview Special, than you will need this beautiful sweater. *Click Here* When I wear my boots I think of where and when I have wore them. I also think of when I was a little girl, I would always line up my shoes and sing for them...they made such a good audience. So, you could say I have always loved shoes!❤


Blessings for the Day to Encourage your Life and Bring You Joy!

She is Clothed in Strength and Dignity She Laughs Without Fear of the Future
Proverbs 32:25

My Ma-Ma( grandmother) & Momma have always taught me Pretty is as Pretty does! 

This has stuck with me all my life, as I have tried to live this each day, being kind to others, showing others respect, that is when His true beauty shines in us!  We may feel more confident in a new pair of boots or outfit, and that is great, but our true strength and dignity comes from The Lord!

This verse also tells us to simply “laugh without fear of the future.” Meaning our God is bigger than all our fears and has handled & already taken care of it for us... Praise Jesus! So we can laugh, be respected, look good and be fabulous! He wants all to be Happy! So enjoy today because our God is with us Always!


Disclosure: I am an affiliate with Amazon, Neiman Marcus, Neiman Marcus-Last Call, Nordstrom, WalMart, and etc... When you click on links to these merchants on this site and make a purchase, this may result in this site earning a commission. Thank you!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment and share your thoughts