Friday, October 25, 2019

Decorate Your House So it Looks Like the Set of a Hallmark, Lifetime, or UPtv Christmas Movie...Chic to Country Farmhouse Style

It is never too early to be ready for Christmas...it is only 61 days until it arrives!!! I always want this season and these days leading up to Christmas to last forvever...don't you!


Christmas is in full swing at my house, the trees are up and ready to be decorated, garlands & wreaths are hung, and all the treasured things we have collected over the years are being pulled out and it just feels so warm...like Christmas should be. I love this time most of all, the decorating and making memories with my family!

I know many of you are probably already enjoying Christmas on all 4 Hallmark networks plus on Lifetime this year, too! Wow...there are so many wonderful Christmas movies this year, I will probably will be watching them all the way into the new year, but that is ok, I love it! There will be 6 New Christmas movies premiering just this weekend! I thought I would share some cute décor & more from some of those movies. The styles from the movies range from Chic, Farmhouse, Rustic or Retro. So, I was inspired to share some of my top picks from Amazon, Nordstrom, Dayspring, Walmart, and more to get you and your home ready for Christmas! I've used some of these items in my own home and have added a few that I think I are super cute and festive. I have linked everything below for you to shop easily. Enjoy your Christmas Decor shopping!!


*Disclosure*: I am an affiliate with Amazon, Dayspring, Nordsstrom, Walmart, and etc... When you click on links to these merchants on this site and make a purchase, this may result in this site earning a commission. Thank you!


***For the Chic Posh Look, I was inspired my the movie Premiering this Saturday, October 26th, 2019 a Hallmark Channel Countdown to Christmas Movie, "Christmas Wishes and Mistletoe Kisses" starring Jill Wagner, Matthew Davis and Donna Mills! Jill Wagner plays designer Abbey Fuller an interior designer that can’t resist the opportunity to redecorate businessman Nick Sinclair’s grand family estate.

*Click Here* for the DVD- Available at Walmart
Available at Walmart

The movie is based on this book by author Jenny Hale. It is an uplifting, beautiful story about never letting go of your dreams, the special magic of a family Christmas… and the rush of falling in love under the mistletoe. I can't wait to see it come to life on the small screen, kicking off Hallmark Channel’s Christmas season!





*Here is the Exact Sweater Seen On
Jill Wagner & Ashley Williams
on the Hallmark Movies & Mysteries Channel!
*
icon

icon

This is the exact sweater Jill Wagner wears in the commercial for Hallmark Movies & Mysteries celebration kick off for "Miracles of Christmas". Here is a lovely picture(below) of Jill wearing it in the promo. Also, Ashley Williams wears the sweater in the New Hallmark Movies & Mysteries movie "Holiday Hearts" premiering this year on Hallmark.


Photo: Hallmark Movies & Mysteries Instagram


I personally have this cute top & it is so comfortable! I will be wearing mine this Saturday night during the movie!




I just love this Mistletoe Kissing Ball. I purchased mine from Amazon last year, and I have already put it up this year. It is so pretty at night, the glow it so warm! Now we will just have to see who will get kissed this year, under the mistletoe!








 I saw this pillow and it reminded me of Jill Wagner. If you follow Jill on social media, you know she is country farm girl at heart. She has a lovely farm in Tennessee with her husband. The print on the pillow is a farm feedsack. As a farm girl myself, I have this pillow & love it! I put it out each year! It is So, So Soft!






I decorate each year with a similar set of 3 gold trees, at our front foyer. I also added fairy lights to mine, to make my entrance bright and elegant!
Here is great choice if you want to add lights as well!




***Now, for Farm House Rustic Décor, I was inspired by the movie, "Sweet Mountain Christmas" Premiering this Friday, October 25th, 2019. This movie is part of Lifetime's-"It's a Wonderful Lifetime"...Treat Everyday Like Christmas!


Storyline Via Lifetime-This movie is about a country music star that hasn’t been back to her Tennessee hometown in years. While on tour, she decides to make a quick pit-stop to see her family. When a freak snowstorm hits, she finds herself stranded in the town, and is roped into taking part in a local Christmas concert. As she spends more time in her hometown, it becomes less and less like she remembered it. She begins to fall in the love with the people, place and just maybe, a handsome snowplow driver.


Photo: Lifetime




Details via Hobby Lobby - Presents don't have to be just under the tree! Decorate your home with presents galore! Slotted Metal Gift With Red Bow is an antique silver metal box cut-out to look like a gift with slots. On top features a red metal bow with two large red jingle bells! Set this fun gift on a table, shelf, counter, or desk, and enjoy the gift of winter all throughout your space!
I just added these to my Christmas décor at my house and love them. I plan to add fairy lights inside to make them glow and shine at night! *Click Here* for the lights I use!










All About Jesus Nativity




image: UPtv

Finally, the Retro, Fun, & Merry décor for you and your home. The UPtv upcoming holiday movie "A Christmas Movie Christmas", Premiering this Sunday, October 27th, 2019 inspired me to look for some fun festive items.

Storyline via UP: Eve is a Christmas movie fanatic and dreams of having a movie-perfect Christmas with a movie-perfect boyfriend. On Christmas Eve, when Eve and her cynical sister Lacy make wishes to Santa, they wake up in Christmas Town and find themselves trapped inside a Christmas movie where they are the stars. But when things start to go wrong, and Eve’s knowledge of all things Christmas movie fails to fix things, Eve and Lacy try to find a way out of the picture-perfect Christmas and back to reality.

In the movie they wear these exact matching family pajamas. I also included a different style as well that includes misses and plus sizes.







Blessings for the Day to Encourage your Life and Bring You Joy!


"As for Me & My House We Will Serve the Lord"
Joshua 24:15

I know as we all are getting our houses ready for Christmas, and get busy with all the hustle and bustle with the festive traditions the Christmas season brings...We need to remember to serve our Lord! We can do this by sharing and spreading His LOVE & JOY to others, giving our time or just a hug to those in need. God gave us the Greatest Gift, OUR SAVIOR JESUS, so now let us Rejoice & Celebrate this Joyous Season...and put God First this Christmas!


Joyous Christmas Blessings,









4 comments:

  1. Lovely finds! I love the Farm House look the most. That sweater is lovely, but I would be too scared of getting it dirty! LOL

    Misty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so hard to resist the Farm House Christmas Decor! It is just so cute! I agree, the sweater is lovely and would be wonderful for the holidays! Jill looks so beautiful in it!

      Delete
  2. I loved Christmas Wishes & Mistltoe Kisses! I knew I would. I loved Jill and she really shined in this movie. The cast looked like they were having fun, so it was fun to watch!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved that movie too!!! I have already seen it twice! Jill Wagner is always so good and the whole cast was just perfect!!!

      Delete

Please comment and share your thoughts