Saturday, March 14, 2020

Spring Cleaning Products, Tips & More... How to Protect Yourself and Your Family!

Spring Cleaning is upon us, and this year with the threat of the coronavirus you might be more incline then ever to clean from top to bottom and then all over again. Become a cleaning machine! I don’t mean that your house needs to be spic and span, rather; be diligent and disinfect the objects and surfaces you touch on a regular basis, from your electronic devices, light switches, counter tops, and all doorknobs... including your car!




As our nation faces this together, we must support our President and his leadership in the decisions that have been made, and most of all Trust the Lord to keep us safe! I know I usually share fashion on my blog, and that is great, but the opportunity to share with you and maybe calm your fears was weighing heavy on my heart. Your fashion style is important and it feels good to pretty on the outside, but being anxious on the inside brings on anxiety and worry, which brings down your immune system. Jesus is what we all need now! So, fix your eyes on HIM and not the “fake news” and HE will carry us all through this! HE is always steadfast and if we all stand in faith, HE will heal our land!



Just open your hearts to HIM today and give it all to Him! I have always heard cleanliness is next to Godliness. Well, as a nation as we are striving to keep things clean, let us all stand with God and ask HIM to cleanse and renew our hearts, pray for revival during this time we face, and pray many come to know the Lord! Even if we are staying home and not venturing out places, we as Christians can Share the good news of Jesus with all on social media! Share Jesus Today and Live Your Faith!

Wash Your Hands & say Your Prayers, Because Jesus and Germs are Everywhere Wood Sign


********************************************************


Here are some great things to do each day to support a healthy wonderful lifestyle.

1. Washing your hands with basic natural soap.
2. Getting movement everyday, even if it’s just a walk.
3. Sleeping for at least 8 hours each night by not staying up late surfing and reading all the bad news!
4. Eating lots of fruits and vegetables. Avoid Sugar...this brings down the immune system. Live Food is Best!
5. Stock up bottled water, non-perishable foods, and natural cleaning products!
6. Keeping your distance from others...this is not rude just smart!

I know many of you may have some of these cleaning items or staples in your homes already...great, but if not, below are just some of my suggestions. I always use organic and natural products, such  as white vinegar to clean my home. I have researched and vinegar can tackle household bacteria like salmonella, E. coli and other “gram-negative” bacteria. 
I normally use a 1-1 ratio of vinegar and water. Soak & spray wipe things down and then I use natural liquid soap as well to clean! I also drink Apple Cider Vinegar diluted in water every day... so good for the immune system. Hopefully, you will find some of these tips and products helpful.

***Cleaning Products***








***Non Perishable Items For the Pantry***












How about a stay at home movie night. This popcorn would be great for that...or maybe Nutty Movie Night, like in the movie... Love at the Thanksgiving Day Parade on the Hallmark Channel! Check out below for my favorite Nutty Butter.


Watching Movies together is great fun...as my family gathered around the TV to hear the President speak the other night, it reminded me of reruns I watch of The Walton's. They would always gather around the radio back then to hear the current news. I feel that this situation in some ways has united us again.

**************************************************

I recently saw a message that contemporary Christian Artist Natalie Grant shared on social media, and it is so true.

"With all the panic, fear and hysteria happening at the moment, the word of God is still our best guide. I read this today. Don’t give in to fear.
So take appropriate precautions, use wisdom, wash your hands and TRUST GOD.
Because we are the people of God. The world is freaking out. Let’s not join them. Instead, let hope, not fear, be what marks our lives.
And when people ask you about the confidence you have in this moment, seize every opportunity, and share the hope and peace found only in Jesus. No better time than the present." I believe Natalie is trying to remind us just like her song says...Jesus is the King of the World, and let us not forget that! He Holds Us All!




DaySpring has many items that will shine a light on trusting God in every circumstance.
See Below and Be Blessed!


Feeling stuck, frustrated, and defeated? Allen believes the solution is simple: how we think shapes how we live. We can learn to stop thoughts that leave us prey to toxic patterns like victimhood, anxiety, and distraction. Drawing on biblical teaching and neuroscience, she shows how to fight the enemies of the mind with the truth of God.
Feeling stuck, frustrated, and defeated? Allen believes the solution is simple: how we think shapes how we live. We can learn to stop thoughts that leave us prey to toxic patterns like victimhood, anxiety, and distraction. Drawing on biblical teaching and neuroscience, she shows how to fight the enemies of the mind with the truth of God.

**************************************************

So, I also wanted to share a song I heard on KLOVE radio today, by The Afters, and some scriptures that are my go to for peace. Did you know that there are 365 scriptures about fear in the Bible... one for every day of the year and our God has given us these to help with anyone with anxiety and fear, if we just cast our cares upon Him!



I also love to listen to American Family Radio (AFR). It is a wonderful outlet for a Christian perspective of the lateset news and issues. Here is a LINK to their website.

Blessings for the Day to Encourage your Life


“Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothes? Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? Can any one of you by worrying add a single hour to your life?"
Matthew 6:25-27

I sought the Lord, and He heard me, and delivered me from all my fears.
Psalm 34:4

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.
Matthew 6:34

Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done. 7 Then you will experience God’s peace, which exceeds anything we can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus.
Philippians 4:6-7

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight.
Proverbs 3:5-6

Cast your cares on the LORD and he will sustain you; he will never let the righteous be shaken.
Psalm 55:22

I will lift up my eyes to the hills, from where comes my help? My help comes from the Lord, Who made heaven and earth.
Psalm 121:1-2

In His Care...Blessings,

Follow My Blog by Email to Receive Updates!
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

11 comments:

  1. Thank you for this post! I really needed to read those scriptures! Bless You!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never heard that song from The Afters! Thank you for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went to the store yesterday to get somethings and it was crazy! Thank you for the tip on using white vinegar. I will have to try that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bless you Nea and stay SAFE!✝️

    ReplyDelete
  5. My family are praying for our country! Thank you for this post! God Bless You!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This post really blessed me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great post. Thank you so much for sharing! We all need Jesus! Bless You!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Stockwell FamilyMarch 17, 2020

    God will protect us all if we pray and lean on Him. This time has been a real struggle for my family, but I know that God is in control and I have to keep reminding myself that. Thank you for words, they were a comfort and I did feel your heart. Bless You!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Spring cleaning 🧽 has a whole new meaning this year! With having my kids home, we are trying to have fun together cleaning 🧼 the house and making it fun. This staying home with our families I believe will make us stronger.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just found your blog through twitter! I LOVE IT!🥰

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank You & Bless You!

    ReplyDelete

Please comment and share your thoughts