Friday, October 11, 2019

Hallmark Channel "Fall Harvest" Home Decor, Fashion & More... from Love, Fall & Order starring Erin Cahill, Trevor Donovan & Gregory Harrison! #FallHarvest @hallmarkchannel @TrevDon @theErinCahill @TheRealGregoryH @hallmarkchannel SEE HERE:

Photo: Hallmark Crown Media


Have you ever watched a movie and wanted that home décor or fashion from that film...I know I have! I am sure many of you are getting your houses and front porches ready for Fall with pumpkins, wreaths, etc... and grabbing a cozy sweater for a cool autumn night. I couldn’t help but fall in love with the decorations & cute clothes seen in the pictures from Hallmark Channel's upcoming Fall Harvest movie..."Love, Fall, & Order". The front porch from the movie is so warm and inviting. I also liked the fashion worn by Trevor Donovan & Erin Cahill. So, after some searching, here are some Fall Festive items just like the movie, that you can recreate for yourself and your home! Please see below...Happy Shopping!








Peace. Rest. Be Blessed. Doormat
























His & Her Sweaters as seen on Trevor Donovan & Erin Cahill

In "Love, Fall & Order," actor Trevor Donovan wears a Quarter Zip Navy Blue Sweater.
Photo: Hallmark Crown Media


I found a similar one here at Nordstrom.

icon
icon


I did find Erin Cahill's exact open stitch sweater at Papaya Clothing; unfortunately, it was so popular it has sold out. However, I did discover some sweaters that you might like!




icon
icon



icon
icon








Here are some boots & jeans to recreate Erin's whole ensemble.

icon
icon



icon
icon



icon
icon


Here is Trevor Donovan's exact sweater as seen in "Love, Fall & Order"- available at Amazon for a really great price and it is Prime!

Photo: Hallmark Crown Media




I wanted to find Erin’s Dress & Coat from the movie, but even after watching so many Hallmark Mystery Movies and trying to improve my sleuthing skills, it is still a mystery…, but I did find some similar styles that you will fall in love with!



Photo: Hallmark Crown Media


Photo: Hallmark Crown Media

Here are the dresses - Available at Amazon & Nordstrom





Both Coats are Available at Amazon





I hope you enjoy these finds and they make you and your home feel like Fall. Also, be sure and watch “Love, Fall & Order” Saturday night on the Hallmark Channel. Happy Harvest Everyone!

Blessings for the Day to Encourage your Life and Bring You Joy!

"Honor God with your wealth & the best part of everything you produce.
Then He will fill your barns with plenty!"
Proverbs 3:9-10

I was inspired to share this verse because the movie "Love, Fall & Order" takes place on a family farm. I have grown up around farming, and I know what it means to trust God when we sow our seeds... hoping for a good crop & harvest. We have to put our faith & trust in Him every planting season. Though some years are harder than others, He has been and is
Always Faithful
!

This verse is telling us to put God first, in all we do, and He will give us all that we need! He is Always Constant in Our Lives if we let Him in. So, let God in today... in your hearts & your life and you will have a bountiful harvest of His Love & Joy!


4 comments:

  1. Thank you! I love that sweater Erin wore. No surprise it's sold out! Great to see that you found some of the items Trevor wore too!

    Misty

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, Misty, I so wanted that sweater myself. It is so cute for this time year. I guess we will just have to enjoy seeing it in the movie.

    I thought it would be nice to include Trevor Donovan's sweater, for the guys out there who watch Hallmark movies. I was so happy to have the exact one from the movie.

    Enjoy the movie tonight, and Thank you for your sweet comment! 💕

    ReplyDelete
  3. Erin's best friend wears a beautiful lavender floral blouse with an orange cardigan. Have you been able to find this blouse online?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did a lot of searching but could not find the exact one. I know when they film these movies, they are taped a while back, so the items become unavailable. I did find an alternative choice if you might be interested. Here is the link https://amzn.to/2Bj3aIc. Hopefully, you might like it. Have a Blessed Day!

    ReplyDelete

Please comment and share your thoughts