Friday, February 14, 2020

💕 Happy Valentine’s Day ~ Sharing His Love With You All Today! 💕

Photo Credit-Dayspring.com Ecard

Happy Valentine’s Day to my dear friends here!
I just wanted to share God’s Love with you all today. 

What does God say about love? God's Word Has Given us an abundance of Bible verses about loving others, so we know it is His Plan...Love God-Love Others! His love for us is truly beautiful and pure! John 13:34-35 says, 
“And so I am giving a new commandment to you now—love each other just as much as I love you. Your strong love for each other will prove to the world that you are my disciples.” We are commanded to love one another as Jesus does... because He first loved us! When we love others, by showing His love by giving of our time, loving the unlovely, extending grace to ones that make it hard... we are taking the same amazing love that Jesus has poured out to us and becoming His hands and feet here on earth. For many you may be the only way others see Jesus' love and to share with others is not only blessing them but yourself today. I know Valentine's Day is supposed to be about chocolates, candy, cards, and roses, and that is great... but for my family it is a day just to love on one another and show our love to one another with simple acts-not store bought, just heart felt! That is what God wants us to do for others. He wants us to shine His light and ask for courage and strength to share His love with anyone... whether it be your neighbor, your co-worker, your friends, or someone you just met. What a blessing to draw others closer to God and His beauty and grace! Sharing God's Word, His Love, Mercy, Grace, and most of all the greatest His Salvation...that is truly the best Gift of Love! I would like to share this prayer with you all today and I ask Right now, wherever you are, lift your heart to God in prayer….

Just say these words out loud to God and believe them in your heart:


"Oh God, I know I am a sinner.

I believe Jesus was my substitute when He died on the Cross.

I believe His shed blood, death, burial, and resurrection were for me.

I now receive Jesus as my Savior.

I thank You for the forgiveness of my sins,

the gift of salvation and everlasting life,

because of Your merciful grace.

In Jesus name, I pray...

Amen."


You have Believed, and You are Saved! Praise Jesus!
Now you begin the greatest journey, walking with the Lord daily, by praying, reading His Word, and sharing His Love and this Prayer with others...bless and you will be blessed!

God bless you... as you begin your walk with Him.

Dayspring has some wonderful Bibles and Devotionals that will guide you closer to Him and to your Heart! *Click Here* Dive Deeper into the Life-Changing Message of God's Word.



💕Blessings for the Day to Encourage your Life💕


"Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new."
2 Corinthians 5:17


💝Happy Valentine's Day💝


Love & Blessings!


As a little girl, my sister and I would always sing this song. It is so simple...

"Into my heart, into my heart,
Come into my heart, Lord Jesus;
Come in today, come in to stay;
Come into my heart, Lord Jesus."

To go before God like a child is to go before God washed of our sins, full of amazement and total faith. Is God going to be there when I need Him? “Oh Yes!” To go before God as a child is to expect His Amazing Greatness!



Beautiful music for the young, and the young at heart!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you... I really needed this reminder of His Love today!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so glad that it blessed you, that is such a blessing to me!

      Delete
  2. Grace CollinsFebruary 14, 2020

    Thank you so much! 💕💕💕💕

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, you are so welcome! It makes me happy sharing Jesus! Sweet Blessings to you Grace!

      Delete

Please comment and share your thoughts