Monday, February 3, 2020

A New Collection to Love at TALBOTS for Valentine's Day❣

A New Collection to Love at Talbots-Follow Your Heart❣
Great fashion to wear for Valentine's Day & beautiful accessories that would make great gifts!
Fall in Love with these lovely choices from Talbots.

icon
icon


With stripes and a row of buttons down the back, I know you'll heart this sweater as much as I do.

icon
icon

Have a heart. Then add some stripes. I am smitten with these Stripe and Heart Socks.

icon
icon

You'll love this French-inspired Charm Bracelet.

icon
icon

I 💗 this style! Ruching at the center front, shapes and flatters.

icon
icon

I was just smitten with the sweater's fun back tie and allover heart print. See Below...
Heart Print Shirt Under Sweater.

icon
icon

Happy hearts. Classic shirt. This cheerful button-front shirt is perfect any day of the week.



icon
icon

Red Soft Pebble Hobo Bag
Sleek and sophisticated, this spacious hobo goes from work to weekend with ease.


*CLICK HERE*
for many other items in Talbot's
Follow Your Heart💗Collection this Valentines!


💕Blessings for the Day to Encourage your Life💕


Happy Shopping & Valentine's Day❣


*Please note: I am an affiliate with Talbot's. When you click on links to this merchant on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission.

Follow My Blog by Email to Receive Updates!
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner



1 comment:

  1. I Love shopping at Talbot’s. Thank you for your shopping guide!

    ReplyDelete

Please comment and share your thoughts