Monday, August 3, 2020

Face Masks for the Whole Family!

Face Masks seem to be the new fashion accessory in 2020. I love fashion accessories like any girl, but I personally am not crazy about face masks. Safety first, always I know, because we may be required to wear these face masks for a quite a while, so why not shop for a stylish one to complement your outfits. For Work, For Back to School, For Shopping, For Outdoor Concerts & Gatherings,  just whenever you go out!  Of course, I wear one when I go out, but I am always ready to remove it as soon as possible... especially in these hot days of summer. I so miss the smiles and expressions from others while I'm shopping. Those little things seem so important now. I pray we can gather and have a normal life again! Please God Heal Our Land!
2 Chronicles 7:14

It is mandatory for many of us to wear masks in our states,
so I wanted to share with you all some below. I never thought, when I started this blog I would be sharing a post on these.


*Important Note-All Face Masks are Final Sale.
Non-returnable!
***The face masks that are listed are not intended for medical use, and not proven to reduce the transmission of disease!***

Please Take Care Everyone and Be Safe!




icon
icon

icon
icon

icon
icon



icon
icon

icon
icon



icon
icon








icon
icon

 Girls Face Mask



icon
icon

icon
icon




~Thank You for stopping by my blog today! Be Sure to Follow my Blog by Email, Bloglovin, Instagram, Pinterest & Twitter for the latest Updates!~



~Blessings for the Day ✞o Encourage your Life~


Yes, we can wear face masks for protection, and that is fine, but we should always remember that God is the Great Protector throughout all of this. We need to put our trust and faith in HIM!
HE is our covering! I encourage you all to read Psalms 91. 
It has been a great comfort to me during this time.
Please take care and I pray all of you are well and safe!

God Bless,

*Please note: I am an affiliate with Amazon, BaubleBar, Bloomingdale's, Dillard's, GAP, Janie & Jack, LOFT, Nordstrom, and Shopbop.
When you click on links to these merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission.*

Follow My Blog by Email to Receive Updates!
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment and share your thoughts