Tuesday, September 14, 2021

My Parent's Wedding Anniversary Celebration

My Sweet Daddy & Momma just celebrated their wedding anniversary and I wanted to share with you all some of the celebration. When I plan parties I always like a theme and this time for their anniversary I went with a rustic style. I made a 5 layer Yellow Butter Cake, this recipe has been used several times over the years, and was so good. I dirty iced the cake and added crushed walnuts for a shabby chic look. I also came across these beautiful plates, napkins, and cups, which can all be found at Amazon. I have them linked below. I knew that Mud Pie had some beautiful pieces in their doorknob collection and I found this sweet jar of theirs and so I decided to place it as my cake topper. As for the cake sign, I designed that myself and added a paper doily and sticks. Here are some photos of the cake and party supplies.


Anniversary Cake


Anniversary Cake



Anniversary Party Supplies Available at Amazon: (click on pics below to shop!)

I set up the party supplies and etc on their new farmhouse sideboard and added some lanterns and other accents to go with the theme. Below you can find some of these items.

ashley furniture mirimyn accent cabinet icon


Pottery Barn Trellis Mirror






As for gifts, I always try to get them something they can use plus a few things that will add to their home. Recently, we cleared out a 40ft water working windmill on their property and I thought a rustic metal table and chairs would look so nice in there along with all the honeysuckle that has wrapped itself around the outside of the windmill. It is a great wonder to stand in the middle of that windmill and lookup. I remember playing with my brother and sister in there when we were little. At Christmas, we hang a star that my Daddy made close to the top to signify the star that led the wise men to Jesus. That windmill has strong roots, just like my parent's marriage to one another, their faith, their values, their love for another have branched out and made wonderful memories for our family. I love them dearly and love celebrating them each year. Happy Anniversary Daddy & Momma. What a blessing you both are to all of us! See Below their Gifts.



Primitives by Kathy Gather Pillow



*Please note: I am an affiliate with Amazon, Ashley Furniture, Cherryland Sales, DaySpring, and Pottery Barn. When you click on links to these merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Thank you all for your support. I couldn’t do it without you!*

~Blessings for the Day ✞o Encourage your Life~


"And now these three remain faith, hope, and love. But the greatest of these is love."


I Corinthians 13:13


Anniversary - 25th Silver Anniversary - 1 Premium Card

Anniversary - 25th Silver Anniversary - 1 Premium Card


Have A Wonderful Day!




~Thank You for stopping by my blog today! Be Sure to Follow my Blog by Email, Bloglovin, Instagram, Pinterest & Twitter for the Latest Updates!~




Get new posts by email:


2 comments:

  1. What a sweet post. It looks like you made your parent's anniversary special. I love that Gather pillow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cake looks so pretty and so so good!

    ReplyDelete

Please comment and share your thoughts