Friday, January 24, 2020

Thank you all for your precious prayers...

Thank you all for your precious prayers. Our family was so hopeful with each day, but my sweet Aunt Margaret passed away and is with Jesus, my Sweet Pa-Pa, Ma-Ma, Aunt, Uncles, and cousins. I know they are all together and that is giving us comfort. I cherish every moment with her. She was always so much fun to be with. I will miss her so! My family and I have felt your prayers and we know that is helping us get through this difficult time. We are so heartbroken and it just doesn't seem real, so please continue to lift us up in prayer.

Thank You & God Bless You All!
Nea

20 comments:

  1. Sorry for your loos of your loved Aunt.
    Prayers for you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You for your prayers! We so need them! Bless You!

      Delete
  2. Sending my prayers to uplift you during this time of great sorrow here on earth.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am terribly sorry to hear about the loss of your aunt. It’s obvious how much you loved her. I’m sure she knew that. Praying for you and your family now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love my Aunt Margaret so much! It hurts so! Thank you for your prayers!

      Delete
  4. Praying for you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Nea, I am so sorry! Lean on Jesus, He will hold you up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh how we are leaning on Jesus, he is carrying us through! Bless You!

      Delete
  6. Please know my family and I are praying for you! God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just saw this post...I am so sorry Nea. I am praying for you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Tim...we really appreciate your prayers and for praying for our family!

      Delete
  8. I am so sorry Nea! What a comfort to know she is with Jesus! Prayers and love to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you...that is our comfort knowing she is with Jesus!

      Delete
  9. Dear Nea,
    I am so sorry to hear this…My hope was she would recover! My heart truly goes out to you and your family at this time, and I am praying for you. May Jesus hold you extra close…He is holding you and your family up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Thank you... for your prayers. Our family is leaning on Jesus during this difficult time! I feel your heart and I know your prayers are holding us up. Bless You!

      Delete
  10. I praying for you and your family…I am so so sorry!😥

    ReplyDelete

Please comment and share your thoughts