Monday, January 20, 2020

Thank You for Praying for my Aunt! Bless You All! Jesus Paid it All...He Washes Us White As Snow!❅❆❅

This post was ready to go out on Friday and I was ready to post it when we got the call that my precious Aunt Margaret had fallen. We were all heart broken and trusting God for healing. She fell on Friday morning and was found unconscious in her home. Her brain was bleeding and she was put on a ventilator. My cousins decided to remove the ventilator Saturday Jan 18th, and the doctors said she would not make it...maybe 10 min. She amazed us all and is breathing on her own and still is strong. Her vitals and blood pressure are normal. We're praying so hard that she will wake up. We are leaning on God's Word...With God All Things Are Possible & Where There’s Life, There’s Hope!
My precious Aunt loves Jesus, family, shopping, and decorating her house. It has always been a joke in our family that her furniture should be on wheels because she is always redesigning in her home! I so enjoy always talking to her about these things. I can't wait to hear her voice again! Please say a prayer for her and pray God will restore her! My sister shared a beautiful message, for my Aunt Margaret on her blog...please *CLICK HERE* to read and share with many to keep the prayers going up!

***Blessings for the Day to Encourage your Life***

I love winter, I love the cold and staying home with family, and I love the snow. When I think of snow it always reminds me of the hymn "Jesus Paid It All"... and He Has! He died on the Cross for Us for our salvation & healing! We are trusting that Jesus did Paid it All for my Aunt Margaret's Healing!


Tis the season to transition from holiday to winter décor! I am never excited to put it away, I love the extra sparkle Christmas Decorations bring. So, to keep that sparkle and shine, I like to add winter décor and style to my closet every year. I always try to keep some greenery, like boxwood or lamb's ear and add twinkly lights, of course. Also, I add in a few snuggly pillows and cozy throws, this always makes it feel warm and inviting. You can always trade out the traditional Christmas red and green for shades of wintery warm creams & whites in your home and wardrobe? I like to decorate and style with whites, silver, gold, and soft greens...this color palette instantly brightens those winter days, and is an uplifting way to start a new year! So, If you are looking for ideas to keep the Christmas Spirit feeling and make in feel like winter in your home and closet...here are some ideas!


❅❆Winter Wardrobe Styles❆❅

Many of these items are Markdown and on Sale 
for Great Prices!!!


icon
icon


icon
icon



icon
icon


icon
icon


icon
icon


icon
icon


icon
icon

icon
icon


icon
icon


icon
icon


icon
icon

icon
icon

icon
icon

icon
icon

icon
icon

I love Jane & Bleecker to lounge around in on a cold winter day. Bloomingdale's has other great pieces to choose from *CLICK HERE* to explore and get cozy!


icon
icon

I received this watch for Christmas...and I love it! I just love snow globes, so it was the perfect gift!



❅❆Winter Home Décor & More❆❅


Galvanized Snowflake Garland-Available at Amazon



RAZ Imports Bunny with Church Wooden Framed Lighted Canvas Print 12”L X 16”H



Raz Imports Set of 2 Faux Fur Bunnies-Available at Amazon



Lenox 883072 Balsam Lane 2-Piece Snowman Salt & Pepper Set-Available at Amazon

There are more pieces in Lenox Balsam Lane Print Line... *CLICK HERE*



House Candle Lanterns, Set of 3, Vintage Style, Weathered White and Rustic Gray, Metal, Hinged Doors, 14 1/2, 8 3/4 and 5 1/8 Inches Tall-Available at Amazon



Maison d' Hermine Deer in The Woods 100% Cotton Set 2 Pot Holders-Available at Amazon

There are other pieces in the Maison d' Hermine Deer in The Woods Print Available at Amazon... *CLICK HERE*



Lenox Wintery Woods Lit Mercury Glass Diamond Tree-Available on Amazon in 2 other Designs As Well!



CTW Home Collection Galvanized Holiday Bells, Set of Two-Available at Amazon



Snowflake Home Decorative Canvas Cotton Embroidery Throw Pillow Covers 18x18-Available at Amazon



4 Pack Fairy Lights 16.4 Feet 50 Led Battery Operated String Lights with Time Function-Available at Amazon



Wireless LED Puck Light 6 Pack with Remote Control | LED Under Cabinet Lighting | Closet Light | Battery Powered Lights | Under Counter Lighting | Stick On Lights-Great Way to Add Lights Anywhere!


Barefoot Dreams Cozy Chic Throw - Cream 54" x 72"-Available at Amazon


Darcy Pattison - This Little Light of Mine - Lift the Flap Book


Christmas Mug Gift Set

Christmas Mug Gift Set-Available at Dayspring

Giving Shawl, Be Still Devotional & Hopeful Candle - Quiet Time Gift Set

Giving Shawl, Be Still Devotional & Hopeful Candle - Quiet Time Gift Set-Available at Dayspring

Be Still - Hand Knit Throw

Be Still - Hand Knit Throw-Part of the Candace Cameron Bure Collection at Dayspring

Winter brings cooler weather and maybe even snow for some, but all need snuggle time and this comforting reminder to "be still" in any season. Grab a cup of hot chocolate, coffee or tea and curl up with the coziest of cozy throws. Big enough for two, or maybe just you. Grab some popcorn and watch some of Candace Cameron Bure's Hallmark Movies!


I hope you enjoy these Wintery Ideas for You & Your Home.

❆Happy Winter & Warm Blessings to You All!❆


Follow My Blog by Email to Receive Updates!
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner








No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment and share your thoughts