Saturday, September 19, 2020

👗Candace Cameron Bure's Dress As Seen On Hallmark's Home & Family Plus More!!!

I know, I know another Candace fashion post, but I had to. I have liked this dress since I first saw it at Shopbop. What can I say I love seersucker and gingham. You can see Candace in this beautiful dress on Monday's Sept 21st episode of Home & Family. She is there to promote her new Aurora Teagarden Mystery - Reunited and It Feels So Deadly coming in October and the 2020 Countdown to Christmas Preview Special, that she is hosting and maybe sharing about her upcoming Christmas Movie! How Exciting! Below you will find where to get this lovely dress, plus matching accessories and more!




icon
icon


Also Available at Amazon

Candace's Stuart Weitzman Shoes
icon
icon


icon
icon
Also Available at Amazon


icon
icon
Also Available at Amazon


Candace's Eriness - EMERALD BAGUETTE NECKLACE

Candace was inspired to wear this rainbow-colored dress and emerald jewelry because of her upcoming Hallmark Christmas Movie, which has the theme of The Wizard Oz.

I also would like to share a similar top Candace is wearing in her New Aurora Teagarden Mysteries - Reunited and It Feels So Deadly, premiering October 18th on Hallmark Movies & Mysteries.

icon
icon

Happy Shopping Ladies & Have A Blessed Weekend!

~Blessings for the Day ✞o Encourage your Life~




~Thank You for stopping by my blog today! Be Sure to Follow my Blog by Email, Bloglovin, Instagram, Pinterest & Twitter for the latest Updates!~






*Please note: I am an affiliate with Shopbop, Bloomingdales, Nordstrom and Amazon.
When you click on links to these merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission.*

Follow My Blog by Email to Receive Updates!
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner






2 comments:

  1. You are so great, Nea, at locating all of Candace's beautiful clothes!

    Love THAT DRESS - sooooo Cute! The colors look perfect for Fall.

    I can't wait to see Candace's interview Monday. I hope she gives us a sneak peek of her Christmas movie and more!

    Thanks for posting this! :)
    Blessings! Net

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love when you share Candace’s Fashion and where to get it. Don’t Stop!

    ReplyDelete

Please comment and share your thoughts