Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Get Candace Cameron Bure's Cute Mint Top She Wore On QVC!

If you happened to catch Candace on QVC or on her social media this week, you may have seen her in this Cute Minty Eyelet Top. The second I saw her, I knew where to get it, and I wanted to share it with you all. I love anything in mint, so I had to order it myself. The top is also available in pink & white. Plus, I have included a link to the devotional she is holding as well.

icon
icon







Candace Cameron Bure - Jesus Every Day: Unwavering Faith - Devotional Guide


I have shared Candace's fashions quite often on my blog. You can find them here, here, here, here, and here.

Pictured below are just some of Candace's Inspiring Faith Collection available at DaySpring.

~Blessings for the Day ✞o Encourage your Life~


8242M: Always Believe Something Wonderful Ladies Cut Shirt, Mint Green, Medium

Short sleeve ladies tee uses Scripture reference from Philippians 4:19 to remind us that God is always there for us and takes care of all our needs: So Always Believe Something Wonderful Is About To Happen -Philippians 4:19

Blessings,


~Thank You for stopping by my blog today! Be Sure to Follow my Blog by Email, Bloglovin, Instagram, Pinterest & Twitter for the latest Updates!~









*Please note: I am an affiliate with Shopbop, DaySpring, Christian Book, and Amazon.
When you click on links to these merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission.*

Follow My Blog by Email to Receive Updates!
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner


2 comments:

  1. Candace’s top is so cute - great find! 😀

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was Mint to Be that you found this cute top for me! Thank You!

    ReplyDelete

Please comment and share your thoughts