Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Get the Scoop on Candace Cameron Bure's Sweater in Aurora Teagarden Mystery: Heist & Seek Here!

As I watched the new Aurora Teagarden Mystery: Heist & Seek, I knew as soon as I saw Candace's sweater I recognized it! Immediately, my sleuthing skills went to work and I recalled the designer. So, of course, I have to share with you all where to get it.

Candace looked so pretty in peach in this Juliet sleeve sweater. Be sure to catch the Aurora Teagarden marathon this weekend on Hallmark Movies & Mysteries and look for it! Also, check out my post for some of Candace's other fashion from the Aurora Series *HERE*.








~Blessings for the Day ✞o Encourage your Life~



God's Blessings,

*Please note: I am an affiliate with Amazon. When you click on links to this merchant on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission.*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment and share your thoughts