Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Father’s Day Gift Guide 2020... Last Minute Ideas to Make Him Feel Special!

Father’s Day is Coming Up, which means we will be shopping for that perfect gift. I love shopping for my Daddy, which is not so easy always... what man is? He is so special to me. I absolutely adore and love you, Daddy!

It is so nice to have a day to celebrate him, give him gifts, and give him lots of love, hugs, and thank him for everything he has done. Here are some suggestions that I have put together. These are some of my favorite items that would make the perfect gift for those wonderful Father’s!















Life is Good Men's Build It Crusher Tee M Faded Red

Life is Good Adirondack Chair

Life is Good Wooden Cooler








icon
icon

Trust In The Lord - Bookends

My Greatest Blessings Call Me Grandpa - Wooden Plaque

Be Strong and Courageous - Necklace and Mini Wooden Block Gift Set

The Blessing I Call Dad - Clip Frame

Leather Journal with Cross, Buckle Closure - Limited Edition

Jesus Calling - Textured Gray Leathersoft Edition with Full Scriptures


~Blessings for the Day ✞o Encourage your Life~

Happy Father's Day & Sweet Blessings,

*Please note: I am an affiliate with Amazon, DaySpring, Nordstrom, and Walmart. When you click on links to these merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission.*

2 comments:

  1. Hi Nea, thought you'd like to know that I bought the Peas in a Pod necklace as Mother's Day gifts....Three peas for my daughter, two peas for my granddaughter, and one pea for my granddaughter in-law, and they all loved them very much. Thank you for your great gift ideas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, how special!!! I am so glad I could help you with you gifts and that they loved the necklaces. I gave one to my Sweet Momma and she treasures the meaning behind it. Your message blessed my day and gave me hope in what I like doing... helping others. Thank you Glady for your kindness! God Bless You & Your Family!

      Delete

Please comment and share your thoughts