Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Giving Back & Feeding America with Fashion

What if I told you that by simply buying a pair of boots, someone will get a hot meal day. Well, I am excited to work with and share with you all an amazing opportunity to give back that is running right now at Frye Boots. The chance to collaborate with Frye and serve ones in need of food touched my heart. We as Christians are to be servants of the Lord and help the hungry and give of ourselves. It blesses me so to know that for every Made in the USA style boot sold at Frye through Oct 31, Frye will donate $10 to Feeding America ($1 = at least 10 meals). Wow... just knowing one pair of shoes can feed someone's tummy today is just overwhelming! I love to partner with good companies like Frye, whose legacy of helping those in need is at the heart of their company values. The quality of all Frye shoes is timeless and giving and serving the less fortunate and more vulnerable is Priceless!


*PLEASE NOTE: THE LINKS BELOW ARE TO MY AFFILIATE, Frye Boot Company. When you click on this merchant link and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. This does not change the price for you. Thank you for supporting my blog and shopping through my site!



Below are just a few of Frye's Made in the USA styles. Shop & Be Blessed Today!

Frye: Feeding America Donation on Frye Made in the USA styles! Shop Women's



~Thank You for stopping by my blog today! Be Sure to Follow my Blog by Email, Bloglovin, Instagram, Pinterest & Twitter for the Latest Updates!~



~Blessings for the Day ✞o Encourage your Life~




Blessings,


Follow My Blog by Email to Receive Updates!
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment and share your thoughts