Monday, August 23, 2021

DaySpring Celebrates 50 years with NEW Arrivals, NEW Site, and BIG Sale!!!

It is hard to believe DaySpring has been around for 50 years. It all started in a coffee shop, with two pastor's dreams and missions to spread hope, the encouragement of Jesus, and make Christ known to others, and that is just what they have done. The message of Jesus first appeared on a greeting card, and that one Christmas card has grown to millions of inspiring messages on their products. How amazing is that? When I was first contacted a few weeks ago about this news, I was so excited to be a part of it. Working with DaySpring has been such a joy and sharing with you all is such a blessing. So, today, I want you to see God's love with DaySpring's new arrivals and site. Great inspirational items to give or to keep, from the Candace Cameron Bure Collection, doormats, devotionals, Bibles, totes, coffee mugs, water bottles, wall art, and more! Check out my personal favorite and then a collage of more below.

***Don't Miss Out!!!*** DaySpring's Customer Appreciation Sale is starting today. This SITEWIDE* sale will run from August 23rd through September 6th. They are offering 25% off almost everything with code THANKYOU. *Excludes Hope & Encouragement Bible Pre-Order, Hosanna Revival Bibles, and Willow Tree products. They are having this sale to thank their customers for their support and allowing them to provide Hope and Encouragement to all of us for 50 years.



My Personal New Arrival Favorite...
Some Glad Morning - Ceramic Mug


Some Glad Morning - Ceramic Mug


This mug reminds me of my sweet Ma-Ma(grandmother). This was one of her most beloved favorite church hymns. My Momma, sister, and I sang this special song with her the day before she went to be with Jesus. What a precious memory I hold so dear. I cry every time I hear this hymn. Tears of joy and sadness.

Some glad morning when this life is over
I'll fly away
To a home on God's celestial shore
I'll fly away...

We will be with the Lord forever I Thessalonians 4:17


●●● DaySpring New Arrivals ●●●


● 1. Hooray - Celebration Banner

● 2. Candace Cameron Bure - One Step Closer Devotional Guide: From Worrier to Warrior

● 3. Amazing Grace - Wall Art

● 4. Blessed & Grateful - Small Wood & Metal Photo Clipboard

● 5. Grace For Today - Reversible Tabletop Décor

● 6. Hopeful & Blessed - Glass Water Bottle & Bamboo Lunch Box Set

● 7. Love - Decorative Photo Frame

● 8. Studio 71 - Make Room For Rest - Ceramic Mug

● 9. Relax, Rest, Be Blessed - Small Throw Pillow

● 10. Faith of a Mustard Seed Necklace & Trinket Tray - Gift Set

● 11. Candace Cameron Bure - Bring On The Merry: 25 Days of Great Joy for Christmas

● 12. Let Your Light Shine - Inspirational Sticker

● 13. Blessed - Canvas Tote Bag & Stoneware Mug - Gift Set

● 14. Be Still & Know - Wall Cross

● 15. Studio 71 - Abide - Coir Doormat 18"x30"

● 16. For I Know The Plans - Tropical Fruit + Orange + Mountain Air - Soy Candle

● 17. Candace Cameron Bure - Love - File Folders

● 18. Special Day Special You - Medium Gift Bag with Tissue



●●● Shop Candace Cameron Bure's DaySpring Collection at DaySpring ●●●






DaySpring Illustrating Bible The Gospels


~Blessings for the Day ✞o Encourage your Life~




In Luke 1, DaySpring is one of the many names of Jesus. I pray that every person will experience the light of DaySpring. Through the tender mercy of our God; whereby the Dayspring from on high hath visited us, to give light to them that sit in darkness and in the shadow of death, to guide our feet into the way of peace.

LUKE 1:78-79

*Please note: I am an affiliate with DaySpring. When you click on links to this merchant on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Thank you all for your support. I couldn’t do it without you!*



●●● Shop DaySpring New Arrivals Here! ●●●




Have A Blessed Day!




~Thank You for stopping by my blog today! Be Sure to Follow my Blog by Email, Bloglovin, Instagram, Pinterest & Twitter for the Latest Updates!~




Get new posts by email:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment and share your thoughts