Monday, December 6, 2021

Matching Christmas Pajamas for the Whole Family

Our family always wears matching pajamas for Christmas, and the hunt is on to find something cute for all of us to wear each year. Well after some searching, we have decided on a light theme this year. (1st picture below in collage) These Hatley and Pajamagram jammies are so soft and comfortable. I can't wait to wear them on Christmas Morning.

Matching pjs is a great Christmas tradition, and is quite popular... plus it always adds a little fun to the season. There are so many more options...so I listed below the best and my favorites for Christmas 2021. See below.

Family Matching Christmas Pajamas














~Blessings for the Day ✞o Encourage your Life~




Merry Christmas!!!




~Thank You for stopping by my blog today! Be Sure to Follow my Blog by Email, Bloglovin, Instagram, Pinterest & Twitter for the Latest Updates!~




Get new posts by email:




2 comments:

  1. I would pick the Peanuts ones! I have to show my mom this.

    Misty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anything Peanuts at Christmas is my favorite! A cherished classic cartoon that can't be beat or duplicated! I hope your Mom loves them, they do look so festive and cozy! Merry Christmas Misty!

      Delete

Please comment and share your thoughts