Friday, July 17, 2020

Hallmark ⏰Countdown to Christmas 🎄Movie Watch Party!

'Tis the season in the month of July for watching your favorite Christmas movies! So, why not have a Hallmark Movie Watch Party with your Family and Friends or start planning & preparing for one in December! So, Make it A Party with the Christmas in July Movie Countdown! Don't miss 25 holiday movies in a row on the Hallmark Channel starting tonight...Friday, July 17 at 8pm/7c.





First the planning...
Bake Christmas Cookies with your Hallmark favorite Lacey Chabert (The Sweetest Christmas) or Jill Wagner (Christmas Cookies) movie on in the background.




 Mud Pie Christmas Cookie Cutter Set of 4



Made in the USA!


Put up some Christmas lights,
Decorate a Tree 
🎄, and put up other Holiday Decor!

I get all my Christmas lights at Bronner's CHRISTmas Wonderland. I just love shopping from this store for many reason, but the main reason is because of their store motto 
"Enjoy CHRISTmas, It's HIS Birthday! 
Enjoy Life, It's HIS Way!!". 
They also include with every purchase a pamphlet on the salvation message! It just feels good to support good people!


Lights play a big part in a celebration of Christmas. Bronner’s has and assortment of lighted products that includes miniature lights, LED lights, lighted treetops, bubble lights, and night lights as well as C7 and C9 bulbs and cords, and replacement bulbs. So let your lights shine bright!

icon
icon





Finish with a food table to snack on while watching the movies, and with that, the scene is set and it feels like Christmas!





(Reminded me of the Towns in Hallmark Christmas Movies... maybe Evergreen perhaps!)




Now for the fun part... 
Gather with your family and friends in person or virtually and let the Christmas celebration begin!
And, of course, put on your favorite Christmas PJs or Ugly Sweater!









You can find more Ugly Christmas Sweater that I have featured in older posts. Click Here, Here, Here, and Here!

Ugly Christmas Sweater worn by Candace Cameron Bure in Switched for Christmas


Make Your Own Hallmark Christmas Movie and We'll Tell You Which One to Watch Quiz. Click Here to Play.

Grab a fluffy white throw and pretend you’re watching on a blanket of white snow!
Decorate Christmas Cookies together... Yum!




Exchange & Share Christmas Recipes!


These recipe cards reminded me of Christmas in Evergreen and the Classic Red Truck that we all have grown to Love!






Play Hallmark Channel BINGO
How to play Hallmark Channel Christmas Movie Bingo

YOU’LL NEED:
Hallmark Channel Bingo cards – Download these simple versions and find instructions on how to play *HERE*.
Candy, stickers, or markers to keep track
Your favorite Hallmark Channel holiday movie on TV
Someone to watch with

Be sure to check out my Sister's Blog It's A Wonderful Movie for the Ultimate 2020 Christmas Movie TV Schedule, so you don’t miss your favorites!
Get Hallmark Movies Now and Binge Watch Christmas Movies Anytime!



So, what are we waiting for?! Let’s get ready and settle in for many happy weeks in July full of Hallmark Christmas movie watching! Let's put a little more Happy in the Happiest Season of all... CHRISTMAS!


In order to have a watch party, it may require some supplies. Here are more suggestions that you might need to make your celebration Merry & Bright!

Holly Merry Christmas Oval Plates 8ct




Holly Merry Christmas Guest Towels 16ct




Holly Merry Christmas Cups 8ct




Large Holly Tumblers 25ct




Most Wonderful Time Dessert Plates 18ct




Most Wonderful Time Cups 18ct



Most Wonderful Time Table Cover



Friends of Santa Tableware Kit for 32 Guests









~Blessings for the Day ✞o Encourage your Life~

Have Fun Watching & Merry Joyous Christmas
in July Everyone!

Follow My Blog by Email to Receive Updates!
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

9 comments:

  1. I have the Hallmark cookbook and it is actually a pretty interesting book just to read and then the recipes are a great help to get in the holiday feeling.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It looks like it would fun. I thought that many of my followers might enjoy it, so I had to share. Thank you for your sweet response and letting others know that they too might like having this cookbook for the holidays or to have just because they love Hallmark Christmas Movies. Blessings on your day!

      Delete
  2. AnonymousJuly 19, 2020

    You have inspired me to have a watch party with my girls! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is so great! I am so glad I inspired you. Have fun with your girls and cherish this time together! Sweet Blessings!

      Delete
  3. I am loving those movie paper plates & cups. I may have to ordered them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved them too! They would be great for any Movie Watch Party or Birthday Movie Theme Party! I may have to get them as well! So, glad you liked them!

      Delete
  4. Just bought Candace's Sweater from Switched for Christmas. Thank you for the link!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Wonderful! Cute Story... I was surprised with that exact sweater Christmas Morning by my Sister the year the movie premiered! My sister got one for my Momma, Sister-in-law, and herself as well. We all loved them so, that we wore them on New Year's Eve together. They are so pretty in person. I wouldn't call this an Ugly Christmas Sweater... it is more beautiful! I hope you love yours has much as we do! So, glad I could share the link with you...Enjoy!

      Delete
  5. AnonymousJuly 22, 2020

    I love Hallmark movies especially at Christmas time. I recently saw on social media that they are compromising and now pushing for more gay roles in their movies. This is so disappointing and it angers me that something I once enjoyed is being taken over and won’t be safe or family friendly anymore. I knew it was coming with everything that happened at Christmas time with that commercial. We as Christians we have to stand strong on our faith and God’s Word and not conformed to this world. I guess I will have to treasure all the old Hallmark movies because I don’t think there will be many that mine whole family can watch together in the future. Thank you Nea for your blog and your strong faith!

    ReplyDelete

Please comment and share your thoughts