Monday, July 19, 2021

Initial Pendant Necklaces

Glam it up with this new edgy fashion trend, that is being seen all over social media right now. Initial Pendant Necklaces have been around for a while, I know, but this season they are making a big comeback. I personally have been on a search for one ever since I saw the sister-in-law wearing one on the Hallmark Christmas Movie "A Boyfriend for Christmas." Well, I just ordered one from Nordstrom (#6 in the pic collage below) and so hopefully it will work! Initial Necklaces make a personal thoughtful gift. You may just want one for yourself... which is great! Choose the initial that means the most to you or someone else. I have chosen my favorites below from Nordstrom that are affordable, giftable, and some are part of the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale too!  





1. Pavé Initial Pendant Necklace

2. Diamond Initial Pendant Necklace

3. Initial Medallion Pendant Necklace

4. Twisted Initial Pendant Necklace

5. Mini Initial Pendant Necklace

6. Initial Pendant Necklace

7. Personalized Three Initial Pendant Necklace

8. Aqua Chalcedony, Lemon Quartz, Initial & Heart 14k-Gold Fill Disc Necklace



Be Sure to Check Out My Other Favorites from the Nordstrom Anniverary Sale ~ ***HERE***.

~Blessings for the Day ✞o Encourage your Life~




Have a Wonderful Day!
*Please note: I am an affiliate with Nordstrom. When you click on links to this merchant on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission.*

~Thank You for stopping by my blog today! Be Sure to Follow my Blog by Email, Bloglovin, Instagram, Pinterest & Twitter for the Latest Updates!~




Get new posts by email:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment and share your thoughts