Tuesday, July 6, 2021

Christmas in July Home Décor🎄

'Tis the season for Christmas in July and adding some festive fun to your summertime decor! OK, anyone that knows me knows that I Love Christmas and I always want to spread Christmas cheer throughout the year! Even though I do love Christmas I have never decorated in July, not sure why, but I do like shopping for Christmas right now and planning early for the season to come... which really isn't that too far away. It is also the perfect time to find great deals on Christmas decor that you can put in October and enjoy all the to January, or longer if you are like me! I love putting it up and hate when it all comes down. I have rounded up some of my favorites.  Kirkland's has some wonderful new Christmas decor available to order today! It is beginning to look a lot like Christmas in July! Merry Shopping!



1. Galvanized Merry Christmas Banner Plaque

2. 4 ft. Pre-Lit Flocked Pine Christmas Tree

3. Holiday Green Fir Tree Believe Wall Plaque

4. Metal Merry Christmas with Holly Buckets, Set of 2

5. Jingle Christmas Pillow with Tassels

6. Pre-Lit Snowman Cake Plate

7. Green Nostalgic Christmas Tree Platter

8. O Holy Night Wall Plaque


~Blessings for the Day ✞o Encourage your Life~


Celebrating Jesus with you, whether it be July or December! I pray He fills your hearts and homes with His presence and peace today and this Christmas Season!

Every good and perfect gift is from above. James 1:17

🎄Merry Joyous Christmas in July Everyone!🎄

*Please note: I am an affiliate with Kirkland's. When you click on links to this merchant on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission.*

~Thank You for stopping by my blog today! Be Sure to Follow my Blog by Email, Bloglovin, Instagram, Pinterest & Twitter for the Latest Updates!~




Get new posts by email:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment and share your thoughts