Saturday, July 24, 2021

Let the "SON" Shine ~ Wearing Your Faith... Fashion & Accessories

Happy Saturday Everyone, the weekend is here and many of you may have plans with family and friends. I hope it will be sunny where you are, it is supposed to be quite hot here... but no rain which is nice! It has been a very wet summer, so some sun this week is a refreshing blessing! Whatever your plans may be, the fashion you wear with others can share your faith, spread His Word, and just brighten someone's day! I pray that when I wear a Christian tee or my cross that I share His light and let it shine for others and spread the good news! Here are some awesome choices of faithful tees and accessories from DaySpring, Christianbook, and Amazon. So let the "Son" Shine and have a relaxing, wonderful weekend everyone!🌞



1. Pray On It Pray Over It Pray Through It T-Shirt

2. Blessed Daisy Shirt

3. Jesus is My God T-Shirt

4. Unfailing Love Cap

5. Rise And Shine Shirt

6. Amazing Grace Cap

7. Let Your Light Shine Jar Flowers Butterfly T-Shirt

8. Blessed Distressed Vintage Embroidered Patch Hat

9. Candace Cameron Bure - Love One Another - Relaxed Fit T-Shirt

10. God Blessed This Mess Cap, Mesh Back, Pink/White

11. Eternal Light - Necklace & Earrings - Gift Set

12. Gold Cross with White Crystal & Lava Stone Beaded Bracelet

13. Maghon Taylor - Be Happy Pouch and Bracelet Key Ring - Gift Set

14. My Story His Glory - Pewter Pendant Necklace

15. She Inspires - Strength & Dignity - Necklace

~Blessings for the Day ✞o Encourage your Life~




Happy Summer Everyone


*Please note: I am an affiliate with DaySpring, Christianbook, and Amazon. When you click on links to these merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission.*









Have A Blessed Day & Let the "SON" Shine!




~Thank You for stopping by my blog today! Be Sure to Follow my Blog by Email, Bloglovin, Instagram, Pinterest & Twitter for the Latest Updates!~




Get new posts by email:

1 comment:

  1. What a great post! I love wearing apparel that expresses my faith- thank you for sharing all of these beautiful tees and jewelry pieces. :)

    ReplyDelete

Please comment and share your thoughts