Monday, July 12, 2021

My Picks & Tips for an Outdoor Summer Family Movie Night

Recently, my family and I were driving through our local town square, and noticed an outdoor movie screen, next to the gazebo. They were all set up with their chairs and selling popcorn, and with my window down it smelled so good! Just driving through town, gave me a great idea for a post and an excuse to shop. So, I thought why not recreate that same thing in our own backyard, with family and friends. I know everyone is always trying to figure out ways to have a good time outdoors and this activity is good for any age. Having a movie night under the stars would be so great, don’t you think? Amazon has some nice options from movie screens, which can be pricey, but I did find some below that were reasonably priced. I decided though, I would make a movie screen out of a white sheet. I found by simply tying two knots at the top and bottom of a king white bed sheet, hooking on some rope or bungee cords, finding the perfect tree, and making sure the sheet is tight for a smooth screen viewing worked out perfectly. To added comfort for everyone I brought out pillows, blankets and hung some outdoor lanterns and string lights. Below I share some of my picks along with my latest favorite movies that would be great to watch on a summer night. Hope you all enjoyed this post. It was fun to put together and hopefully, it can bring some wonderful memories for you all! You know Summer is just beginning and there’s a whole lotta time for some outdoor fun so get outside and make it happen!



Outdoor Movie Screens





Movie Projectors




Also, the Cinemood is a great and portable way to project movies as well.


Cinemood has a Awesome Offer - July 15-17th | $100 off Cinemood 360 + C Care - Using code JOLLY360






Family-Friendly Movies on DVD




Just some of my favorite Christmas in July Movie Picks Available on DVD


Christmas Movies on DVD





Outdoor Pillows, Lights, & More!




~Blessings for the Day ✞o Encourage your Life~




🎄Merry Joyous Christmas in July Everyone!🎄

*Please note: I am an affiliate with Amazon. When you click on links to this merchant on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission.*

~Thank You for stopping by my blog today! Be Sure to Follow my Blog by Email, Bloglovin, Instagram, Pinterest & Twitter for the Latest Updates!~




Get new posts by email:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment and share your thoughts