Wednesday, November 23, 2022

Happy Thanksgiving to You All!

Happy Thanksgiving, Everyone! Just busy in the kitchen with my Momma & Sister cooking and preparing for family coming in. The pies are made, and the turkey is in the oven as we speak. We are fixing many dishes that have been in our family for years...my Ma-Ma's(Grandmother) Cornbread Dressing, my Aunt's Brocolli Casserole, my dish that is requested each year...southern country casserole, and always a crowd pleaser Green Bean Casserole. So many fixings and the kitchen smells amazing. I wish there was a way I could share that with you all too!

What a blessing it is to be surrounded by my family. Looking around that table and seeing everyone's faces, I am so thankful! As we celebrate Thanksgiving and gather with family & friends...let us be thankful for one another, enjoy one another, love one another, treasure one another...and let us always be grateful for the One that saved us all...Jesus...the abundance of God, and may His love fill your heart this holiday season to come!

I pray all of you can gather with the ones you love. I wanted to personally thank you all. I am grateful to have met so many wonderful friends through this blog and on social media! Your sweet comments and emails make it fun to do this for you all!



This Thanksgiving...May you all be blessed by the joy of sharing the wonderful gift of God's love. May we all give thanks in all we do and be grateful for what we have, giving thanks for God's many wonderful blessings! I hope you all have a Blessed, Happy Thanksgiving!

3 comments:

  1. Oh that all sounds so good! Thank you for your blog and always including a scripture. It really is a blessing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is your Southern Country casserole recipe?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course, I would love to share... I posted that recipe a few years back. Our family just loves it, and it is fast, simple, and easy to fix.

      Here is the link to that post...
      https://itsawonderfullifestyle.blogspot.com/2019/11/thanksgiving-table-decor-more-that-will.html.

      Have fun cooking and I hope you enjoy it as much as my family does. God Bless!

      Delete

Please comment and share your thoughts