Friday, March 29, 2024

Sunday is Coming! Happy Blessed Easter, Everyone!





On this Good Friday, I pray we reflect on the love that Jesus Christ gave us by willingly giving his life for us and the eternal grace HE gave us by dying on the cross! Jesus' death was not the end, but Praise Jesus; it is the beginning of Hope, Forgiveness, and Eternal Life! So, today, no matter what wrongs you have done, Jesus paid it all in full! We don't deserve it and definitely haven't earned it, but HE offers it to us for free if we just believe and surrender all to HIM!



All HE asks is that we let HIM come into our hearts. If you haven't yet asked, I want to share a Salvation prayer that you can say right now. It is that simple—just ask HIM to come in to stay!

Salvation Prayer

Jesus, thank You for my redemption and for being my Redeemer. Thank you for paying me a price that is greater than anything I know or can imagine. Thank You for being my Lord, making me a part of Your family, calling me Your friend, and making it possible for me to place my life into the Father's care and keeping. What a privilege I have to honor and glorify You each day. Heavenly Father, I come to You in the Name of Jesus.

Your Word says, "Whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved".
Acts 2:21

I am calling on You. I pray and ask Jesus to come into my heart and be Lord over my life.
Romans 10:9-10 

You were bought at a price; therefore, glorify God in your body and spirit, which are God's.
1 Corinthians 6:20



As our family gathers and we do the our Easter traditions together...baskets, hunting eggs, etc, we always take time together to consider the miracle of Christ's Resurrection, we are so grateful for HIS life and sacrifice for us. I pray this Easter, with all the Newness of Spring, that it brings you joy and HIS new mercies that HE blesses us each new day!



HE is Risen!
Happy Blessed Easter, Everyone!


3 comments:

  1. Happy Easter to you and your family. God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen! Happy Easter to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you had a wonderful Easter with your family. God Bless!

    ReplyDelete

Please comment and share your thoughts