Monday, September 21, 2026

Hello, Fall! Styling Avara’s Newest Looks for the Season 🍂

Fall fashion is arriving, and I am so excited to share three new looks from Avara! Each outfit has its own personality... from feminine and dressy to Western-inspired and casually cozy. There is truly a little something for every fall occasion!

***A Feminine Fall Dress***

This beautiful red printed dress immediately caught my eye! The rich color and pretty pattern are perfect for fall, while the flowy silhouette gives it such a feminine feel.

I added Avara's popular Roxanna light-wash denim jacket to make the dress more casual, then finished the look with neutral ankle boots(unfortunately sold out) and wooden bead accessories. This would be such a pretty outfit for church, a fall festival, family pictures, or even Thanksgiving!



***A Western-Inspired Fall ***


The embroidered detailing on this warm caramel blouse is absolutely gorgeous! I love the flutter sleeves and scalloped edges; they add just the right amount of feminine charm.

I paired it with Avara's light-wash wide-leg jeans, gold hoop earrings, and brown heeled boots. This look has a fun Western feel without being overdone, and it would be perfect for a country concert, dinner out, or a day of fall shopping.



***Pretty in Pink and Cozy***


Of course, I could not resist this soft pink matching set! Fall wardrobes do not always have to be filled with dark colors. This pretty shade of pink keeps the outfit bright and feminine while still feeling cozy for the cooler days ahead.

I styled the knit polo top and wide-leg pants with neutral sneakers, gold earrings, and a structured ivory handbag. It is comfortable enough for running errands or traveling, yet still looks polished and put together!



These new Avara arrivals make me even more excited for the cozy season ahead. Whether you love a beautiful fall dress, a touch of Western style, or a comfortable matching set, each of these looks can be worn and styled in so many different ways.

Which outfit is your favorite... the red dress, the embroidered blouse and jeans, or the pretty pink set? Let me know in the comments below.

~Blessings for the Day ✞o Encourage your Life~

“He hath made every thing beautiful in his time.” — Ecclesiastes 3:11


Happy Fall  Blessings,
Nea


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment and share your thoughts