Friday, December 27, 2019

Great Online Line Shopping Sales to Keep you in the Christmas Spirit!

Yes, I have to admit, I am one of those that does not like Christmas to be over. I Keep My Christmas Decorations Up Way Past the Holidays Because They Make Me Happy! I try to keep the spirit that Christmas brings with me all year long. So, I always try to find a great Christmas find after Christmas. Here are some great places I shop that are having some great sales.


DAYSPRING- After Christmas Sale-Enjoy Up to 60% Off Select Items

Black and White - Wooden Christmas Ornaments, Set of 6


***Plus, some items from Candace Cameron Bure's Collection by Dayspring are on Sale Too!***

Candace Cameron Bure - Soul Care 2020 Desktop Calendar





JANIE & JACK - Season Finale Sale - Save up to 60% at Janie and Jack Starting 12/25

TALBOTS-Our famous Red Hanger Sale is back! Enjoy total savings of up to 60% off markdowns. It's our biggest sale - and the best deals of the season!

Macy's-After Christmas Sale-20%-50% Off + Extra 15%-20% Off With Code JOY

LAST CALL(NEIMAN MARCUS)-Big Sale

HORCHOW-After Christmas Sale! Shop new markdowns up to 50% off on Holiday Decor and more, plus enjoy Free Shipping on your $50+ purchase at Horchow.com! Use code WINTER for Free Shipping. Offer valid 12/26-12/29.

AMAZON-Year End Deals

NEIMAN MARCUS-Save up to 65% off regular prices in select categories including better and fine apparel, Holiday Glories & Epicure, and children's toys at NeimanMarcus.com! Offer valid 12/26-12/29.

BLOOMINGDALE'S-After Christmas Sale at Bloomingdales.com! Save up to 75% off a large selection of items. Offer valid 12/25-12/31.

NORDSTROM- Half Yearly Sale Is On-Save Up to 50% off through Jan 2.

***Blessings for the Day to Encourage your Life***
and Bring You Joy!


Even though Christmas is over...we shall rejoice each day & in HIS Holy Name... and all year long!!!

Here is a song that I love to listen to after Christmas, that keeps the spirit alive all year!!! I hope it does the same for you!



Merry Christmas All Year Long & A Joyous New Year to Come!



3 comments:

  1. Yay! I love that you’re keeping up your Christmas decorations, Nea! What’s up with people taking them down early this year. I’ve heard many people on Insta doing this. Whatev! I’m keeping mine up as long as my family lets me. It makes me happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy days after Christmas! Love that song!

    ReplyDelete

Please comment and share your thoughts